A New X-Men Fan's Community
Welcome! This is a community for fans of Marvel's comic series New X-Men.
Currently written by Craig Kyle and Chris Yost.
This community is intended to be a place where fan's can gather and discuss the comic
series and all its aspects. This includes the series itself, storylines, characters past
and present, the writers and artists, upcoming stuff, and anything else you can think of!
Also feel free to post anything NXM related, such as fan art, wallpapers, icons etc.
As Moderator and Maintainer, I will post any News and Previews on the title and it's
related characters that I am able to get a holed of. So, check back regularly.
When you join, please feel free to make an introductory post!
We'd all love to hear what you like about new X-Men, who your favorite
characters are, your favorite issues/arcs and anything else you have to say.
1. Love the comic, hate the comic (then why are you here?) Use basic manners. This is a Must.
2. Please respect all who work on the comic, the publishers, the writers and artists etc.
3. Please put any "spoilers" behind an <lj-cut>. Not everyone likes them.
4. We welcome them, but please, put any pictures, icons, fanart etc also behind an <lj-cut>.
5. As of the 15th of June 2007, we have a new Fanfic rule, Please see below.
6. If you do join, please remain an active member as much as possible.
7. Last, but not least, have fun! - And yes, this is a rule! :oP
This Community is advertised on a few X-Men/Comics related forums, as there is often lots of NXM News and Spoilers posted. If you are a member of those forums (Or have been linked here by a friend etc), and you're not a LJ member, please feel free to comment to any post, all we ask is that in your post, you let us know who you are by stating what forum you're from and what username you use there.
NEW FANFIC RULE
(As Of 15th June 2007)
As much as we love all fanfic's submitted to the New X-Men Community, and we do, I read all that I have time for. And we have some wonderful writers here. The Community seems to be getting lost under all of them.
So I have devised a new rule: If you submit more than TWO fanfics per week, please can you edit your last post and put your new fic below your other/others. Thanks for your understanding.